Tentmakers believes we can all be missionaries starting right now, displaying the love of Jesus right here, wherever we are, while simultaneously sending teams to unreached peoples with the love of Jesus.
Training will include topics like:
– Using your unique gifts for impact
– How to live a missional lifestyle
– Living a life of character
– How to share your faith.
Visual arts, such as photography, painting, design, and film are powerful tools for the kingdom, breaking down cultural barriers to go straight to the heart. With diverse and innovative strategies we can go beyond just telling a story, to actually see lives change as people hear and see the message of hope for the first time.
Activities could include:
– Using your specific Visual Arts gifting to raise awareness.
– Getting coached by people who are industry leaders in Visuals Arts.
– Working on projects with a team of like-minded people.
The 2017 Summer Visual Arts Tentmakers teams will be going to South East Asia!
The second part is outreach, we at Tentmakers are passionate about seeing the unreached come to know Jesus and experience His love.
Past Outreach Locations:
Start/End: June 22 2017 – July 20 2017
$2700 – Lecture & Outreach Phase (includes all food, housing, training, outreach airfare & costs)